Family Law Kalgoorlie Civil Law Kalgoorlie Tenancy Law Kalgoorlie


What we can do:

  • Assist tenants with information about their rights and obligations under the Residential Tenancies Act (1987) WA and the Residential Tenancies Regulations (1989) WA.
  • Negotiate and communicate with owners and agents of residential properties on behalf of tenants.
  • Assist tenants with plans and strategies that will prevent eviction and the possibility of homelessness.
  • Assist with submissions and appeals in relation to Department of Housing on behalf of tenants.
  • Provide community education to interested groups in relation to tenancy issues.

Coverage :
Kalgoorlie, Boulder, Coolgardie, Kambalda, Norseman, Salmon Gums, Gibson and Esperance
Phone Appointments :
Menzies, Leonora and Laverton